All Wolverine Cranes meet or exceed CMAA, HMI, ANSI, NEC and OSHA standards
You’re covered with Wolverine
- Wolverine Crane carries product liability insurance including completed operations insurance with $5 Million in general liability.
- We also carry a professional liability policy for our two engineers on staff
- Not only are inspections mandated by OSHA, they prevent life threatening incidents through reducing neglect and ignorance of mechanical issues
- As with any mechanical equipment, regular service is required to maintain optimal working conditions
- Neglected machinery is likely to fail and cause injury to the operator and others
- Part 18 of the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Director’s Office General Industry Standards outlines MIOSHA inspection requirements
- Most cranes require quarterly inspections
- The frequency of use and operation environment affects the recommended frequency of conducting inspections. More demanding hoisting capabilities and corrosive environments require more frequent inspection to insure safe crane operation.
- MIOSHA website