24/7 Emergency Service, Repair & Maintenance
Wolverine provides emergency service and repair 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Abnormal, erratic or unpredictable behavior of a crane should be inspected and evaluated to prevent personal injury and further damage to equipment
Regularly servicing a crane can eliminate costly periods of extensive downtime while serious yet preventable breakdowns are corrected.
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Certified crane inspections
- Certified complete repair
Crane Logic Service Program
Wolverine Crane provides an industry leading service program focused on reducing overall downtime and expenses while increasing crane longevity.
- Industry leading inspection software improves efficiency and quality of service processes
- Our industry leading inspection software provides a detailed but concise electronic report covering all crane & hoist components.
- Any deficiencies found will be listed with detailed written description and attached photo or video clip for further clarification and review.
- Our inspections are in accordance with OSHA 1910.179 “periodic” or “frequent” requirements.
- Preventative maintenance can eliminate costly periods of extensive downtime while serious yet preventable breakdowns are corrected.
- Be proactive in your maintenance program rather than reactive. Direct the appropriate attention to those component items which require monitoring.
- Maintaining your investment over the long term.
- Predictive planning for future repairs.
- Regular service and inspections are the first step to in preventative maintenance
- Repair plan development
- Develop a plan to maintain the reliable operation of your equipment within your maintenance budget.
- Addressing the components causing repetitive repair issues saves you money over time and increases your equipment’s reliability.
- Our goal is to positively enhance your plant productivity and maximize your return on investment
Crane inspections are a form of preventative maintenance and an important component of our service program. They are a simple means of maintaining company productivity by reducing overall downtime while also preventing crane related injury.
- Well maintained cranes are safer, last longer, and cost less to operate
- Help avoid costly repairs & downtime
- MIOSHA requires inspections of cranes, hoists and lifting equipment
- What is included in an inspection?
- Components requiring lubricant are oiled/greased
- Brakes, emergency systems and safety equipment are inspected and/or tested
- General operation is evaluated for irregularity and abnormal behavior
- Final report is printed immediately at the conclusion of the inspection
- Copies of reports should be stored on site
- The customer is also made aware of repair items or safety issues at the conclusion of the inspection